Question:   Which lenders offer FHA loans?

Answer:   Lenders who handle Federal Housing Administration loans typically advertise in the Yellow Pages under "real estate loans" and in the real estate sections of newspapers. FHA also supplies limited lists of approved lenders. For general qualifications and program details, see the FHA brochure, "How to Qualify for an FHA Loan." To order, write the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Printing Branch, Room B-100, 451 7th St., Washington, DC 20410; (800) 767-7468.

Atlanta Communities